Online Grades Registration
Online Gradebook (Grades 4-12) Access
If you have already received a UserName for the Online Gradebook, please do not re-register. If you registered last year, the registration should still be active .
Remember you can also check student lunch balances through the Online Gradebook!
1. Complete the Request for Online Gradebook Access form on the school's website. (Link is below.)
2. Upon receipt of the form, the District will verify that the parent listed on the form matches the information in the school’s Student Information program. (The same will be verified for student requests.)
3. Once the verification has taken place, an e-mail will be sent advising you where to pick up your login information.
If you have completed the registration form (see above) and have not received your log in information within ten days, please e-mail your name and student(s) names to firstname.lastname@example.org. Some e-mail accounts are coming back as undeliverable, etc.
4. Parents -- after verification, go to the appropriate school site(s) office:
a) Present a Photo ID which will be photocopied for the school files.
b) Receive a copy of the login information. If you have multiple students, only one will be listed on your log in sheet, but you will receive access for all of your students.
5. Students -- after verification, go to your school site office:
a) Present a Photo ID or other ID type to be photocopied for the school files.
b) Receive a copy of the login information.
Click here for instructions for online access of the grades.
Problems with the form? E-mail us at email@example.com