Online Grades Registration
Online Gradebook (Grades 4-12) Access
If you have already received a UserName for the Online Gradebook, please do not re-register. If you registered last year, the registration should still be active .
Remember you can also check student lunch balances through the Online Gradebook!
1. Complete the Request for Online Gradebook Access form by selecting the appropriate link below.
2. Upon receipt of the form, the District will verify that the parent/student listed on the form matches the information in the school’s Student Information program.
3. Once the verification has taken place, an e-mail will be sent advising you of your user name and password.
If you have completed the registration form and have not received your log in information within ten days, please e-mail your name and student(s) names to firstname.lastname@example.org. Some e-mail accounts are coming back as undeliverable, etc.
4. All pop up blockers need to be turned off to successfully log in.
5. All accounts are good for both parent/student until the student graduates from high school or withdraws from our district.
Click here for instructions for online access of the grades.
Problems with the form? E-mail us at email@example.com